Keeper Experience Program
This specialty program is offered to youth ages 12-17 at our USDA licensed facility in Southern Utah County.
This 6 hour, hands-on program covers:
- Preparation and feeding of animals
- Proper animal enclosure maintenance and cleaning
- Harmful vs. Beneficial landscapes for animals
- Training principles (with the opportunity to train an animal)
- Animal Keeper Experience Workbook (provided)
2018 Keeper Experience Program Dates: 2018 Educator Experience Program Dates:
Where Wildlife Comes to You
A Utah based animal rescue and education facility
Tuesday, June 12th 2018 / 8am-2pm
Tuesday, August 7th 2018 / 8am-2pm
Copyright by Wild Wonders 2010-2015
We are excited to offer TWO different experience programs at our
USDA licensed facility in Southern Utah County to help youth discover their passion for working with animals.
Educator Experience Program
This NEW specialty program is offered to youth ages
14-17 who would like to learn animal handling and teaching techniques for educational programs.
This 3 hour, hands on program includes:
- General discussion of feeding and caring for animals
- Proper animal handling during a public program
- Teaching techniques when educating about animals
- Opportunity to do an actual program for family at the end of the day. (Each participant can have up to 6 people coming to the program)
- Educator Experience Workbook (provided)
Registration for our 2018 Experience Programs is happening now!
To reserve your spot we will need the following information:
-Which Experience Program
-Participants Name and Age
-First choice of program dates
Because of the in-depth, hands on nature of these program we accept only four youth per session.
The cost for either of these program is $100.00 and registration is on a first come, first serve basis. A $20.00 fee is required to hold your child's place and is non-refundable. The remainder of your cost will be due at least two weeks prior to your child's scheduled day.
Tuesday, June 12th 2018 / 3pm-6pm
Tuesday, August 7th 2018 / 3pm-6pm